Monday, November 14, 2011

Psalm 23


I love this psalm.
It very well describes what I'm going through right now.
You will find a video at the bottom --
Ateneo Chamber Singer's version of the psalm.
I hope you'll find it inspiring as I do.

The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want
He makes me lie down in pastures green
He leads me beside the still waters

He leads me there
in His paths of righteousness
for His name's sake,
for His name's sake.

Though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil for Thou art with me
thy rod and thy staff
They comfort me

Thou prepares a table before me
to thy presence of my enemies
Thou anoints my head with oil
My cup overflows
surely goodness and mercy
shall see me all of my life
and I shall dwell in His house
I shall dwell in His house
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment