Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Heart's Thanksgiving


Lord, you've made feel Your presence today
despite my sinfulness,
my arrogance,
selfishness,
my worldly desires.

I was unworthy,
yet You came.
I was empty,
and You filled me.
I was lonely,
and You gave me comfort.
I was lost,
and You gave me light.

I cried, Lord, when You said:

"I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus." John 17:23
"He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you." Romans 8:31
"And to tell you that I am not counting your sins." 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
"Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled." 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
"His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you." 1 John 4:10
"I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love." Romans 8:31-32

How great is Your love, Lord!
How wonderful!
"What am I that You should love me
and hold me as Your dearest love of all?"

Thank you, Lord.
Thank you.
Thank you for Your great love and mercy.
Know that I love You too...


No comments:

Post a Comment