Friday, November 4, 2011

God's Grandeur


It's been 27 days since I started "walking with God."
Everyday at around 5:30 in the morning, sometimes six,
I force myself (I feel lazy most of the time...hehehehe...
but it's a commitment.) to go out from bed to do my
daily walk with God. The inspiration of "walking" actually
came from a deal that I made with a friend here in Niue
to lose weight. (Well I'm proud to say I started with 86.
Now, I'm at 82...hehehe.) The "with God" was mine.
My mom and dad had health problems at that time,
and there were other things so I decided to combine
loosing weight and praying...
Hitting two birds with one stone. 
How's that?

I actually found it really thrilling and amazing.
You'll see a lot of wonderful things around...
Little things we often put aside 
and fail to appreciate 
probably because we're too busy
and preoccupied with other, I would say,
worldly and not so important things.
There is so much we can get from looking closely
at His beautiful creation...
It feels like God is talking through them.
And at a certain stage, you will get to understand
how we are all connected...
   beautiful,
   strong,
   endless connecting,
   winding from one to another,
   colorful web,
   changing and growing,
   holding us fast in life.
and how important we are
in the eyes of God
among all things in this world...

I've never been so happy all my life!
It feels great after every walk with God.
One would feel light, yet full of energy.
And smiling...hahah...has never been so easy.

Yesterday, I decided to take photos
of those little things we often fail to notice
and appreciate.
Allow me to share them to you.








































































I hope you enjoyed viewing all of them.
I will describe each one of them in my future posts.
Keep on blogging!
Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. wow..this is great ...continue to walk with the Lord and he will show you more of him..GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great ...i should long walk...beautiful journey with those beautiful captures Jake...ma relax jud diay ka...faces of God in those places and things...:-) beautiful ...oh so beautiful:-) thanks for sharing friendship:-)

    ReplyDelete